First let’s understand the absolute starting points: What exactly is Product Management? Is Product Management really something you want to be in? If yes, what it takes to be a “good” PM? And what are the best ways to get into Product Management!
What it takes to be a "Good" Product Manager
- What It Takes to Become a Great Product Manager - Julia Austin
- Good Product Manager/Bad Product Manager - B Horowitz
History of Product Management
What does a Product Manager do?
- Minimum viable product manager - Brandon Chu
- A product manager’s job (slides) - Josh Elman
- The Art of Product Management (video) - Sachin Rekhi
Product Management v/s Project Management v/s Product Marketing
- Product Manager v/s Project Manager - Ron Yang
- Product Marketing v/s Product Management - Ritika Puri
A day in the life of a PM
- First 30 days as a PM - what should you do? - Ken Norton
- A day in the life of a PM (video) - Bhavna Muthangi
- Breakdown of Product Management skills by Seniority level - Brent Tworetzky
- What skills are needed to be an effective Product Manager? (Video)
How to break into PM?
- The 4 ways to break into Product Management - Jackie Bavaro
- Ryan Hoover’s advice on getting into Product Management (video) - Ryan Hoover
How to think like a PM?